Please check it out! > > products for example
Japanese calls Aku-Sen-Ku-To.
hard fighting, hard struggle, fighting against heavy odds.
- fight desperately by Aokage Make an effort with all your heart while suffering in…
- deep distress by Aokage An unsatisfactory sigh when you are in very troubled or…
- martial artist by Aokage A practitioner and/or preceptor of martial arts. Those who are…
- Montenegro by Aokage A republic located in the Balkans, in southeastern Europe. In…
- against the war by Aokage an anti-war movement. Japanese calls "Sen So Han Tai".
- wickedness by Aokage 1. Incorrect. not good. Immorality. Also, be against the law.…
- bad news traveling fast by Aokage The old word of the meaning such as bad rumor…
- principal duty by Aokage The role of managing and supervising the entire business of…
- Karoushi by Aokage To die by overwork. This is a social medicine term…
- heavy drinker by Aokage 1. A person who drinks a lot. And people who…
- boxing by Aokage A fighting sport that wears gloves on fists, uses only…
- Grilling fish with salt of the salmon by Aokage Sprinkle sake, sprinkle with salt, leave for about 10 minutes,…
- work hard, with one's whole heart
work hard Please check it out! > products very hard, with utmost effort, with all one's might, desperately, frantically, for dear life, all-out effort, sticking at living in and defending one place. いっしょけんめい 漢字 筆文字
An indomitable spirit Please check it out! > example products Japanese calls Fu-To-Fu-Kutsu.showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality.不撓不屈
Please check it out! > abstract stocks Japanese calls Kyo-Shin-Tan-Kai. with an open and calm mindwith no preconceived notionswithout reserve. きょしんたんかい 四字熟語 漢字
unanimously Please check it out! > products for example unanimously, with one voice, with one consent, in a chorus. Japanese calls I-Ku-Dou-On. 異口同音 いくどうおん 四字熟語漢字
Please check it out! > example products A peaceful and enjoyable land governed by a royal road. Japanese calls O-Do-Raku-Do. おうどうらくど 漢字 四字熟語
obscure Please check it out! > products 1.not clearly understood or expressed. 2.marked by difficulty of style or expression. 3.not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished. 4.lacking clarity or distinctness. 5.having no intrinsic or objective meaning. Japanese calls Ai-Mai-Mo-Ko.曖昧模糊
- highly regrettable
highly regrettable Please check it out! > products Japanese calls I-Kan-Sen-Ban.utterly deplorable, highly regrettable.遺憾千万
- agonizing cries
Please check it out! > example products pandemonium, two of Buddhism's hells. Japanese calls A-Bi-Kyo-Kan. あびきょうかん 漢字 阿鼻叫喚
- Abusive language
Japanese calls A-Ko-Z-Gon. To speak ill of this or that to one's heart's content. > negative letters あっこうぞうごん 悪口雑言
- deep distress
deep distressPlease check it out! > products for example incorrect variant of deep distress.Japanese calls Ao-Iro-To-Iki.