Please check it out!
Japanese calls I-Kan-Sen-Ban.
utterly deplorable, highly regrettable.
- highly regrettable by Aokage Things don't come to my mind, and I'm sorry to…
- staple of a situation by Aokage 1. Basic products that are not affected by fashion. 2.…
- principal duty by Aokage The role of managing and supervising the entire business of…
- capsicum by Aokage 1. Chiefly tropical perennial shrubby plants having many-seeded fruits, sweet…
- grossularite by Aokage There are many specimens such as cute berry pink raspberry…
- against the war by Aokage A movement in which the will to oppose war is…
- scabies by Aokage 1. a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite…
- Thank you so much by Aokage Ⅰ. an acknowledgment of appreciation. Ⅱ. an expression of gratitude.…
- making a fortune at a single stroke by Aokage a thousand at one scoop. to make a fortune at…
- one's word is worth 1,000 pieces of gold by Aokage a promise should be kept at all cost. Japanese says…
- fight desperately by Aokage Make an effort with all your heart while suffering in…
- soldier by Aokage 1. an enlisted man or woman who serves in an…
Please check it out! > abstract stocks Japanese calls Kyo-Shin-Tan-Kai. with an open and calm mindwith no preconceived notionswithout reserve. きょしんたんかい 四字熟語 漢字
An indomitable spirit Please check it out! > example products Japanese calls Fu-To-Fu-Kutsu.showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality.不撓不屈
unanimously Please check it out! > products for example unanimously, with one voice, with one consent, in a chorus. Japanese calls I-Ku-Dou-On. 異口同音 いくどうおん 四字熟語漢字
Please check it out! > example products A peaceful and enjoyable land governed by a royal road. Japanese calls O-Do-Raku-Do. おうどうらくど 漢字 四字熟語
obscure Please check it out! > products 1.not clearly understood or expressed. 2.marked by difficulty of style or expression. 3.not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished. 4.lacking clarity or distinctness. 5.having no intrinsic or objective meaning. Japanese calls Ai-Mai-Mo-Ko.曖昧模糊
- agonizing cries
Please check it out! > example products pandemonium, two of Buddhism's hells. Japanese calls A-Bi-Kyo-Kan. あびきょうかん 漢字 阿鼻叫喚
- Abusive language
Japanese calls A-Ko-Z-Gon. To speak ill of this or that to one's heart's content. > negative letters あっこうぞうごん 悪口雑言
- fight desperately
Japanese calls Aku-Sen-Ku-To. hard fighting, hard struggle, fighting against heavy odds. Willing to fight a very painful battle against a strong opponent. In turn, make constant efforts while suffering in difficult situations. > fout characters idiom stocks あくせんくとう 漢字 四字熟語
- deep distress
deep distressPlease check it out! > products for example incorrect variant of deep distress.Japanese calls Ao-Iro-To-Iki.
- hypocritical courtesy
hypocritical courtesyPlease check it out! > example products superficially polite but rude in intent.Japanese calls In-Gin-Bu-Rei.慇懃無礼 いんぎんぶれい 四字熟語