Please check it out!
> example products
Japanese says “Baku Hatsu”
1. the act of exploding or bursting.
2. a sudden outburst.
3. a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction.
4. a sudden great increase.
- oxidized silver by Aokage 1. There is no glamorous appearance, but something that makes…
- Fever by Aokage a sudden outburst. overflowing with eager enjoyment or approval. a…
- England by Aokage A region that occupies the middle and south of Great…
- United kingdom by horizontally by Aokage A constitutional monarchy consisting of the northwest of the European…
- against a tax increase by horizontally by Aokage Japanese says "Zo Zei Han Tai". no tax increase.
- against tax increase by vertically by Aokage it's handwritten, wrote to vertical. Japan calls "Zo-Zei-Han-Tai". no tax…
- splurge by Aokage 1. Inspiring energy. To shake the mood. uplift myself (yourself).…
- huge boobies by Aokage huge boobies, huge boobs, huge bubbies, huge bristols. enormous breasts.…
- courage by Aokage A word that points to a bullish and positive mindset.…
- Kamikaze by vertically by Aokage 1. Wind that blows down with the power of God.…
- yellow fever by Aokage caused by a flavivirus transmitted by a mosquito. Yellow fever…
- Karoushi by Aokage To die by overwork. This is a social medicine term…
Ideal to capture things emotionally, to have a strong dream and an ideal dream. In Japan, it is often used in the sense of having a strong yearning for dreams and adventures. Japanese calls Ro-Man. >example products ロマン 漢字
1. indulge oneself. Sift your energy. 2. Take the plunge and give money. bountiful. Japanese says fun-patsu. > uplift Kanji stocks 漢字 奮発 ふんぱつ
A superlative word that expresses "strength." It is in the strongest state by comparing and competing with others. The strongest thing. A state that is second to none. Also, when someone says "I am the strongest!", The person is just proud of the strongest, and in reality it may not…
innocencePlease check it out! example productsacking in sophistication or worldliness.Japanese says mu-shin. acking in sophistication or worldliness.Japanese says mu-shin.漢字 無心 むしん
Please check it out! > example products the act of terminating a life. murder, killing, putting to death. Japanese says "Satsu". さつ 漢字 殺
Beasts cry out loud. The wind and waves make a loud noise. Speak out loud. Make a loud voice to get enthusiastic. Japanese says Ho(e-ru). > animal stocks 漢字 吠 ほえる
peace Please check it out! > example products Japan calls "Hei wa". へいわ 漢字
the property of not existing for indefinitely long durations. Japanese says Mu-Jou. 漢字 むじょう
limpPlease check it out! > example stuff boiling until shapeless or mushy. Japanese calls Gu-Da-Gu-Da in Japanese Hiragana.
concerned with work or important matters rather than play or trivialities. > personality kanji stocks Japanese says ma-ji-me.漢字 真面目 まじめ