Please check it out! > example products
Japanese says “Tan-Jo-Bi”.
- Birthday festival by Aokage Celebrating the birthday of a person or character, both real…
- Happy birthday to you by Aokage Japan call "o tan jo bi o m ed e…
- Happy birthday in katakana by Aokage It is calligraphy that transliterated "Happy Birthday" into Japanese katakana.
- ginger ale by Aokage Japanese says Sho-ga tan-san.
- frankness by Aokage What you want for things with a straightforward heart with…
- black opal by Aokage Japanese calls Kuro-Tan-Paku-Seki. Black Opal is a greenish type of…
- Carbonated water by Aokage 1 a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring. 2…
- pink by horizontal by Aokage 1. One of the color names. Pale, slightly dull red.…
- pale pink by vertically by Aokage 1. One of the color names. Pale, slightly dull red.…
- I am glad you are born by Aokage Baby birth celebration. A congratulatory message for the baby who…
- howling by Aokage 1. Beasts cry out loud. 2. The wind and waves…
- Jordan by Aokage Kingdom in the northwestern part of the Arabian Peninsula. A…
- Happy Birthday in Katakana
This work transliterates Happy Birthday into katakana. Happy BirthdayPlease check it out! > product for example ハッピーバースデー カタカナ
- Happy birthday to you
Japanese says o-ta-n-jo-bi-o-me-de-to-u. Please check it out! > Birthday celebration stock 平仮名 ひらがな happy birthday お誕生日おめでとう おたんじょうびおめでとう
Please check it out! > example products Japanese says “Matsuri”. 1. an organized series of acts and performances. 2. a day or period of time set aside for feasting and celebration.
- Birthday festival
fourth Thursday in November in the United States. Japanese says “Tan-Jo-Sai”. > Thanks in Japanese Stock > birthday in Japanese Stock たんじょうさい 漢字 誕生祭
- fortune comes
fortune comes Please check it out! > example products Japanese says ki-ssyo-rai-fuku. 漢字 吉祥来福 きっしょうらいふく
Ideal to capture things emotionally, to have a strong dream and an ideal dream. In Japan, it is often used in the sense of having a strong yearning for dreams and adventures. Japanese calls Ro-Man. >example products ロマン 漢字
1. indulge oneself. Sift your energy. 2. Take the plunge and give money. bountiful. Japanese says fun-patsu. > uplift Kanji stocks 漢字 奮発 ふんぱつ
peace Please check it out! > example products Japan calls "Hei wa". へいわ 漢字
limpPlease check it out! > example stuff boiling until shapeless or mushy. Japanese calls Gu-Da-Gu-Da in Japanese Hiragana.
innocencePlease check it out! example productsacking in sophistication or worldliness.Japanese says mu-shin. acking in sophistication or worldliness.Japanese says mu-shin.漢字 無心 むしん