Highness in japanese kanji 殿下
Japanese calls Den-Ka.
Honorific titles of lords and aristocrats.
It is also used as a translation of honorific titles for monarchs and royalty in countries other than the Kanji cultural sphere, and in this case it is not necessarily in a hierarchical relationship with His Majesty or His Excellency.
> executive Kanji stocks
殿下 ハイネス