[Kana] ecology T-Shirt
- ecology by Aokage it's in Japanese Katakana language. 1. the branch of biology…
- against the war by Aokage an anti-war movement. Japanese calls "Sen So Han Tai".
- romance by Aokage It is a generic term for the existential anxiety that…
- Tsunami by Aokage When a crustal movement in the vertical direction occurs on…
- bitch in katakana by Aokage 1. female of any member of the dog family. 2.…
- super dry in Katakana by Aokage 1. "Slow sweetness" and "little sweetness" about the mouthfeel of…
- Otaku in Katakana by Aokage A designation for people who are too inclined to their…
- Samurai katakana by vertically by Aokage Samurai in Japanese Katakana. The verb "Saburafu", which means to…
- Happy birthday in katakana by Aokage It is calligraphy that transliterated "Happy Birthday" into Japanese katakana.
- fuck you in Katakana by Aokage It is the most famous, simple, and strongest word for…
- Halloween in Katakana by Aokage A festival originated in Europe, held on October 31 every…
- alien in Katakana by Aokage 1. Foreigner. People who do not have citizenship. 2. In…
- [Katakana] Samurai Tee Shirt
this is in Japanese Katakana. feudal Japanese military aristocracy. a Japanese warrior who was a member of the feudal military aristocracy [Katakana] Samurai T-Shirt
- [Katakana] Ugly T-Shirt
Japanese calls Bu-Sa-I-Ku. displeasing to the senses. lacking in physical beauty or proportion. [Katakana] ugly T-Shirt
- [Katakana] ecology. Tshirt
ecology movement. [Kana] ecology. T-Shirt
- [Katakana] Bite me Tee-Shirt
[Katakana] Bite me Tee-Shirt Bite me transliterated in Japanese Katakana.
- [Katakana] Burn it T-Shirt
This ii transliterated in Japanese Katakana. [Kana] Burn it T-Shirt
- [Katakana] Happy Birthday T-Shirts
This is transliterated in Japanese Katakana. [Katakana] Happy Birthday T-Shirts
- [Hiragana] Thank you Tee Shirt
Colloquial written in Japanese Hiragana. Japanese says "A Ri Ga To". [Hiragana] Thank you T-Shirts
- [Katakana] Kawaii Hoodie
[Kana] Kawaii Hoodie I remember the feelings I want to take care of with love. It's so young, it's innocent, and it attracts people's hearts. Innocent and can't hate. It's not worn, it's childish. It's mean cute and pretty in English, maybe. And in Japanese Katakana letters.
- [Katakana] universal Shirt
Japanese katakana notation has been universal. [Kana] universal T-Shirt
- [Katakana] Party people T-shirts
It is a coined word by Japanese that many Japanese known. It is a people who love the party so much. this is transliterated in Japanese Katakana. It is also the first person singular or third person singular. [Katakana] Party people T-Shirts