1. It’s strong and solid.
2. There is no mistake and it is a certain situation.
3. When confirming the meaning of necessity / unnecessary.
4. If there is no problem.
5. If you decline gently.
It is well established as a convenient word for Japanese people who are not good at saying NO.
Japanese says Dai-jo-bu.
[Kanji] All right Hoodie
- All right by Aokage Originally, it is used for various purposes. 1. It's strong…
- prosperity and decline by Aokage Prospering and declining. It refers to the faintness of a…
- Manga Otaku Kanji by Aokage The word "otaku" is often used as a slang. A…
- gathering dark clouds by Aokage A word that says that there is a disturbing situation…
- swimming by Aokage Swimming is exercise that swims on the surface of the…
- Asakusa by horizontally by Aokage Asakusa is a district in Taitō, Tokyo, Japan, most famous…
- stupor by Aokage There is a light cloud of consciousness and you can…
- being surrounded by enemies on all sides by Aokage A parable of being isolated and surrounded by enemies and…
- Love by Aokage love, amor, affection. 1. a quality proceeding from feelings of…
- people of ground nadir by Aokage It is a fictional human being other than human beings…
- unrefined sake in Hiragana by Aokage It is sake made by self-brewing, and it is basically…
- Halloween in Katakana by Aokage A festival originated in Europe, held on October 31 every…
- [Kanji] witch (white text) T-Shirt
[Kanji] witch (white text) T-Shirt Japanese says “Ma-Jo”.
- [Kanji] witch T-Shirt
Japanese says “Ma-Jo”. [Kanji] witch T-Shirt
- [Kanji] stockholder T-Shirt
Stocks are securities issued by a company to raise funds for operating a business. The person who purchases the shares is one of the owners of the company as a "stockholder". Japanese says "Kabu Nushi". [Kanji] stockholder T-Shirt
- [Kanji] Akatsuki (red text) Classic Round Sticker
Time from midnight to dawn. Also dawn. [Kanji] Akatsuki (red text) Classic Round Sticker
- [Kanji] Shinobi black letter Hoodie
[Kanji] Shinobi black letter Hoodie To endure. Hold on. Those who are willing to do terrible things. Another name for Noxinobu as plant. Abbreviation for Ninja. Japanese says "Oshi", "Shino", "Tau", "Nin" and "Shinobi". One names of Japanese, "Shinobu".
- [Kanji] Love / Ai Hoodie
[Kanji] Love / Ai Hoodie I like it very much and love it. Feeling the beauty, I strongly like it. Show your favor as an action towards the other person. I admire you. I feel like I like it. I miss you. Japanese call Ai, Mana, etc.
- [Kanji] CEO Mesh Hat
[Kanji] CEO Mesh Hat The CEO (Chief Operating Officer) is responsible for long-term management matters such as formulating corporate strategies and deciding management policies, while the COO (Chief Operating Officer) is the best to carry out what is decided by the CEO. The person in charge. Japanese says “Sai-Ko Kei-Ei-Seki-Nin-Sha”.
- [Kanji] unheard of. T-Shirt
Doing things that no one has ever done. Breaking through unprecedented boundaries. Japanese calls "Hatanko". [Kanji] unheard of. T-Shirt
- [Kanji] unheard of. hoodie
[Kanji] unheard of. hoodie Doing things that no one has ever done. Breaking through unprecedented boundaries. Japanese says "Hatenko".
- [Kanji] Samurai gray letters Mesh Hat
[Kanji] Samurai Mesh Hat Grayish color Samurai in Kanji.