Please check it out!
1.not clearly understood or expressed.
2.marked by difficulty of style or expression.
3.not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished.
4.lacking clarity or distinctness.
5.having no intrinsic or objective meaning.
Japanese calls Ai-Mai-Mo-Ko.
- Akatsuki by Aokage 1. The darkest days before the rising sun. In the…
- bitch in katakana by Aokage 1. female of any member of the dog family. 2.…
- Dauntless, An indomitable spirit by Aokage Never be distracted by any difficulty. Japan call "Fu to…
- disguise (Temporary) by Aokage Temporary costume for people who fancy dress is not determined…
- stupid by Aokage Japanese kids calls "Pa Pu Ri N" in Japanese Kata-kana.…
- Thank you so much by Aokage Ⅰ. an acknowledgment of appreciation. Ⅱ. an expression of gratitude.…
- Japanese pepper by Aokage 1. Australian tree having alternate simple leaves and slender axillary…
- certain alien species by Aokage It is designated as an alien species of overseas origin…
- Thankyou so much vertical by Aokage 1. an acknowledgment of appreciation. 2. an expression of gratitude.…
- innocence by Aokage 1. Be innocent. 2. There is no work of will…
- fuck in Katakana by Aokage 1. Have sex. To fuck. 2. Great! (It is sexy…
- Five grained rice by Aokage In the modern, often refers to rice, wheat, millet, beans,…
Please check it out! > abstract stocks Japanese calls Kyo-Shin-Tan-Kai. with an open and calm mindwith no preconceived notionswithout reserve. きょしんたんかい 四字熟語 漢字
An indomitable spirit Please check it out! > example products Japanese calls Fu-To-Fu-Kutsu.showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality.不撓不屈
unanimously Please check it out! > products for example unanimously, with one voice, with one consent, in a chorus. Japanese calls I-Ku-Dou-On. 異口同音 いくどうおん 四字熟語漢字
Please check it out! > example products A peaceful and enjoyable land governed by a royal road. Japanese calls O-Do-Raku-Do. おうどうらくど 漢字 四字熟語
- highly regrettable
highly regrettable Please check it out! > products Japanese calls I-Kan-Sen-Ban.utterly deplorable, highly regrettable.遺憾千万
- agonizing cries
Please check it out! > example products pandemonium, two of Buddhism's hells. Japanese calls A-Bi-Kyo-Kan. あびきょうかん 漢字 阿鼻叫喚
- Abusive language
Japanese calls A-Ko-Z-Gon. To speak ill of this or that to one's heart's content. > negative letters あっこうぞうごん 悪口雑言
- fight desperately
fight desperately Please check it out! > > products for example Japanese calls Aku-Sen-Ku-To.hard fighting, hard struggle, fighting against heavy odds. あくせんくとう 漢字 四字熟語
- deep distress
deep distressPlease check it out! > products for example incorrect variant of deep distress.Japanese calls Ao-Iro-To-Iki.
- hypocritical courtesy
hypocritical courtesyPlease check it out! > example products superficially polite but rude in intent.Japanese calls In-Gin-Bu-Rei.慇懃無礼 いんぎんぶれい 四字熟語