Japanese calls Tai-Zen-Ji-Jaku.
self-possessed, imperturbable, calm and self-possessed.
> example stuff
- having presence of mind by Aokage These words describe a state of being calm and not…
- self‐righteousness by Aokage self-conceit. self-centeredness. vainglory. Japan calls Yui-Ga-Doku-Son.
- Zen by Aokage 1. Calm. Unify the spirit and see through the truth.…
- bossa nova music by Aokage A new form of samba born in Brazil around 1958.…
- Samurai spirit by vertically by Aokage It is a self-sacrificed spirit based on extremely pure thoughts…
- samurai spirit by horizontally by Aokage It is a self-sacrificed spirit based on extremely pure thoughts…
- philosopher by Aokage 1. a specialist in philosophy. 2. a wise person who…
- pink by horizontal by Aokage 1. One of the color names. Pale, slightly dull red.…
- pale pink by vertically by Aokage 1. One of the color names. Pale, slightly dull red.…
- malachite by Aokage Copper carbonate mineral, green or blackish green, with diamond luster…
- survival of the fittest by Aokage a world where the weak are victims of the strong.…
- Japanese pepper by Aokage 1. Australian tree having alternate simple leaves and slender axillary…
the general condition of body and mind. a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease. > wellness and peaceful stock Japanese says ken-ko.漢字 健康 けんこう
- deep distress
deep distressPlease check it out! > products for example incorrect variant of deep distress.Japanese calls Ao-Iro-To-Iki.
1.having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride 2.having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy 3.characteristic of false pride Japanese calls Kou-Man.
- people of ground nadir
people of ground nadirPlease check it out! > product for example It is a fictional human being other than human beings living in the underground space. Japanese says chi-tei-jin.地底人 ちていじん
- [Kanji] rush of business T-shirts
Japanese calls "Sho-Bai-Han-Jo". rush of business. thriving business. [Kanji] rush of business T-Shirt
- prosperity and decline
Please check it out! > example products Japanese calls Ei-Ko-Sei-Sui.ups and downs of life, vicissitudes of fortune. rise and fall.栄枯盛衰
- [Kanji] many kind of fishes for Sushi T-Shirt
[Kanji] many kind of fishes for Sushi T-Shirt anything made with vinegared rice. fishes for sushi.
- [Kanji] many kind of fishes for Sushi Tshirt
japanese likes sushi. anything made with vinegared rice. [Kanji] many kind of fishes for Sushi T-Shirt
- [Kanji] extremes of luxury 栄耀栄華 T-Shirt
[Kanji] extremes of luxury 栄耀栄華 T-Shirt Japan calls "Ei-Yo-Ei-Ka". I pray that flourish in the ornate.
- [Kanji] extremes of luxury Hoodie
[Kanji] extremes of luxury 栄耀栄華 Tshirt I pray that flourish in the ornate.