[Kana] ecology. T-Shirt
- ecology by Aokage it's in Japanese Katakana language. 1. the branch of biology…
- against the war by Aokage an anti-war movement. Japanese calls "Sen So Han Tai".
- romance by Aokage It is a generic term for the existential anxiety that…
- Tsunami by Aokage When a crustal movement in the vertical direction occurs on…
- bitch in katakana by Aokage 1. female of any member of the dog family. 2.…
- super dry in Katakana by Aokage 1. "Slow sweetness" and "little sweetness" about the mouthfeel of…
- Otaku in Katakana by Aokage A designation for people who are too inclined to their…
- Samurai katakana by vertically by Aokage Samurai in Japanese Katakana. The verb "Saburafu", which means to…
- Happy birthday in katakana by Aokage It is calligraphy that transliterated "Happy Birthday" into Japanese katakana.
- fuck you in Katakana by Aokage It is the most famous, simple, and strongest word for…
- Halloween in Katakana by Aokage A festival originated in Europe, held on October 31 every…
- alien in Katakana by Aokage 1. Foreigner. People who do not have citizenship. 2. In…
- [Katakana] ecology T-Shirt
ecology movement [Kana] ecology T-Shirt
- [Kanji] a clear and cloudless sky T-Shirt
Japanese says "Ni Hon Bare". It is clear without a little cloud. [Kanji] a clear and cloudless sky T-Shirt
- [Katakana] Samurai Tee Shirt
this is in Japanese Katakana. feudal Japanese military aristocracy. a Japanese warrior who was a member of the feudal military aristocracy [Katakana] Samurai T-Shirt
- [Katakana] Ugly T-Shirt
Japanese calls Bu-Sa-I-Ku. displeasing to the senses. lacking in physical beauty or proportion. [Katakana] ugly T-Shirt
- [Katakana] ecology. T-shirts
[Kana] ecology. T-Shirt ecology movement
- [Katakana] Happy Birthday T-shirt
[Katakana] Happy Birthday T-Shirt It is calligraphy that transliterated into katakana.
- [Katakana + Hiragana] mean fellow T-shirt
[Kana] mean fellow T-Shirt Japanese calls Ge-Su-I as Contemporary colloquial. having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality.
- [Katakana] Otaku by vertically T-Shirt
[Katakana] Otaku by vertically T-Shirt Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly (but not limited to) anime, manga or Japanese video games.
- [Katakana] Bite me Tee-Shirt
[Katakana] Bite me Tee-Shirt Bite me transliterated in Japanese Katakana.
- [Katakana] Burn it T-Shirt
This ii transliterated in Japanese Katakana. [Kana] Burn it T-Shirt