[Kanji] Kamikaze by horizontally T-Shirt
1 The wind that is blown by the virtues of God.
2 A Japanese pilot corps that suicide bombed an enemy ship during World War II.
- Kamikaze by vertically by Aokage 1. Wind that blows down with the power of God.…
- Muslim by Aokage Muslims are people who follow or practice Islam, a monotheistic…
- Nagasaki by Aokage Nagasaki is the capital and the largest city of Nagasaki…
- Akihabara by horizontal by Aokage Akihabara gained the nickname Akihabara Electric Town shortly after World…
- against the war by Aokage an anti-war movement. Japanese calls "Sen So Han Tai".
- my god by Aokage a Japanese translation for words that you are surprised when…
- Judaist by Aokage A Jewish religion that originates from the Hebrew Yahweh religion.…
- evil by Aokage 1. In Buddhism, things that get away in the way…
- World unity by Aokage Japanese says "Se Kai To Itsu". There are various interpretations,…
- World domination by Aokage By defeating all nations in the world by ability and…
- World Heritage site by Aokage Japanese says "Se kai i san". World heritage is an…
- Superhuman feat, Divine work by Aokage 1. God's work. Also, such superhuman skills and acts. 2.…
- [Kanji] Karate by horizontally T-Shirt
[Kanji] Karate by horizontally T-Shirt It is a martial art and sports characterized by the striking technique with fists and feet that originated in Okinawa during the Ryukyu Kingdom.
- [Kanji] Kamikaze T-Shirt
[Kanji] Kamikaze T-Shirt wildly-driven with god breath It is oldies word in Japan.
- [Kanji] Kamikaze vertically Hoodie
[Kanji] Kamikaze vertically Hoodie 1 The wind that is blown by the virtues of God. 2 A Japanese pilot corps that suicide bombed an enemy ship during World War II.
- [Kanji] Karate by horizontally T-Shirts
It is a martial art and sports characterized by the striking technique with fists and feet that originated in Okinawa during the Ryukyu Kingdom. [Kanji] Karate by horizontally white letters T-Shirts
- Hunter by horizontally
Japanese says Kari-Udo. A person hunting for a job. > someone who games, battles Stock ハンター かりうど 漢字
- Diamond by horizontally
> example stuff 1. very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem. 2. a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem. Japanese calls Kon-Go-Seki. ダイヤモンド こんごうせき 漢字
- Apple by horizontally
Apples are the oldest fruit eaten by mankind and are said to have originated about 8,000 years ago. Cultivation began in Japan from the Meiji era. fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh. Japanese calls Rin-Go. > fruit stocks 林檎 リンゴ りんご
- [Kanji] Shogun by horizontal T-Shirt
[Kanji] Shogun T-Shirt Abbreviation for a person (Seiitai-Shogun) who was recognized as a national military commander by the emperor before the Edo period.
- [Kanji] Italy by vertically T-shirt
[Kanji] Italy T-Shirt A republic consisting of two large islands, Sardinia and Sicily, with the Italian peninsula protruding in the shape of boots in the center of the Mediterranean Sea. It is a formal Kanji recorded in the dictionary. With flag colors letter.
- [Kanji] Sushi by one letter kanji T-Shirt
Sushi is raw fish ON vinegared rice. We love it from EDO period. this is one letter kanji for sushi. It is not an official Kanji, but it is a commonly used Kanji. [Kanji] Sushi by one letter kanji T-Shirt