Japanese says “Cyo”,”Cho”.
1. most distant in any direction.
2. of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity.
3. far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree.
4. beyond a norm in views or actions.
> extra letter stocks
- Trauma by Aokage Mental wounds due to fear, shock, abnormal experiences, etc. Strong…
- Tsunami by Aokage When a crustal movement in the vertical direction occurs on…
- I am genius, male says by Aokage Japanese call "Ore Wa Ten Sai" with Kanji and Japanese…
- primates by Aokage Generic term for primates. Monkeys, including humans. They usually have…
- bad news traveling fast by Aokage The old word of the meaning such as bad rumor…
- stupor by Aokage There is a light cloud of consciousness and you can…
- head of a department by Aokage In Japan, most departments placed in organizations such as government…
- purple by Aokage 1. a purple color or pigment. 2. a variable color…
- Bhutan by Aokage An inland country surrounded by the eastern Himalayas, the Tibetan…
- Otaku in Hiragana by horizontally by Aokage In terms of strong interest and interest, otaku are no…
- Denmark by Aokage Scandinavian kingdom. Medical, pension, nursing care, education etc. are the…
- Asakusa by horizontally by Aokage Asakusa is a district in Taitō, Tokyo, Japan, most famous…
- [Kanji] I'm FULL | I have enough Hoodie
Eating and drinking to fill your stomach. It expresses the meaning of heartfelt, fullness, etc. Japanese says "Man Puku". [Kanji] I'm FULL | I have enough Hoodie
- ~anji extreme 缶バッジ
Kanji extreme バッジ $3.30
- [kanji] extreme Hoodie
It is preceded by a noun to indicate that it is more than that and that it deviates further. [kanji] extreme Hoodie
- ~anji extreme バッジ
Kanji extreme バッジ $3.30
- [Kanji] extreme (white letter) Classic Round Sticker
It is preceded by a noun to indicate that it is more than that and that it deviates further. Japanese says "cho". [Kanji] extreme (white letter) Classic Round Sticker
peace Please check it out! > example products Japan calls "Hei wa". へいわ 漢字
Japanese says "Ban Zai". a Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph. A cry or cheer of enthusiasm, or to celebrate victory. > blessing and happiness stocks
- [Kanji] extreme Round Sticker
[Kanji] extreme Round Sticker It is preceded by a noun to indicate that it is more than that and that it deviates further. Japanese says Cho.
To attract people's hearts and lose their reason. attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates. a charm. Mi Waku > example stuff
Ideal to capture things emotionally, to have a strong dream and an ideal dream. In Japan, it is often used in the sense of having a strong yearning for dreams and adventures. Japanese calls Ro-Man. >example products ロマン 漢字